I am so happy to see this week go! Today I am filling in for the receptionist at my mom's work, which consists of transferring calls to random extensions and reading all of your blogs. Adam is picking me up tonight and we are going out for dinner and drinks. For some reason I feel like a mojito; do they even make them after August? He works the rest of the weekend so I think I will stay home, work on my knitting, and watch Seinfeld reruns- I can't wait! In an act of boredom, here are some of my favorite things from the inter-webs this week:
You can get the print above on an iPhone case.
I can not wait for the arrested development reunion shows, and this picture is hilarious.
I just ordered this cookbook.
Does liking this shirt make me a cat lady?
...and because I am in the mood.
What are you up to this weekend?






We went and spent a beautiful fall day in Bufflao with my sister yesterday. Sage made a new friend!; and speaking of drinks of the season, my sister introduced me to a drink called a caramel apple. It is caramel flavored vodka mixed with apple cider. I think this is the perfect fall drink.
ReplyDelete