I'm doing it; I'm pulling the trigger; I'm making the move; I'm getting my hair cut! I never get my hair cut, I mean never. I would tell you how long it has been since I had my last cut but it is a great source of embarrassment for me, and you probably don't care anyway.
After months ofripping my hair out brushing my hair for hours every morning and enduring Adam's home school braid jokes, I decided to make the appointment. I am notorious for getting too excited about impending hair cuts and chopping way too much off, or on one regretful occasion dying it jet black, because I 'want a change'. I've developed a fear of hair cuts, and my poor decisions. Not this time my friends! I have been doing my Pinterest research.
What do you think? Any ideas, suggestions, warnings?

After months of
I think I have decided on some sort of a long bob. My hair is really long right now, so it will be a big change but not too crazy. I have also been thinking about bangs- but I'm fairly certain that will result in another year of avoiding a hair cut!
What do you think? Any ideas, suggestions, warnings?







Okay 1) based on your About Me portion, we are pretty much the same person. And 2) I rarely get my hair cut either! And I've been thinking of doing the same thing. My hair is pretty long now, and I'm thinking of growing it a little more, and then cutting it for Locks of Love. These bobs are super cute! I bet it will look great :)
ReplyDeleteA few years ago I cut my hair short out of desperation. I had killed it all from over bleaching it. Mine was similar to the picture of Jennifer Aniston. It was fun. And the best thing about hair is that it grows back!
ReplyDeleteCute blog...I'm your new follower ...yay
ReplyDeletehttp://www.roros-world.com
thanks for the comment :)...I don't see you yet as 103...:( lol...my next post is a giveaway so you might win something yay
ReplyDeleteI am struggling with the same dilemma! I have super long hair but I know it needs some fixing up. The long Bob is really cute. Did you do it?
ReplyDeleteLoved the post about India! I may have the chance to see Egypt next year and I'm really looking forward to the possibilities!!
I have an appointment tomorrow- hopefully I don't chicken out. Egypt would be such an amazing adventure!
Delete