I love the Sartorialist, and people on bikes are cute. Check out these fashionable snap shots from around the world.
It amazes me that these people just happen to look cool and chic when their photos are snapped.
PS. Do you know the NYT fashion photographer Bill Cunningham? He recently took a picture of my sister's two dogs while they were in central park- I've been on the look out for their fashion debut :) Check out his documentary, if you haven't seen it. It was awesome!

Looking dapper in Milan:
Summery in Tokyo:
Casual ride in New York:
A TALL bike in New york:
It amazes me that these people just happen to look cool and chic when their photos are snapped.
PS. Do you know the NYT fashion photographer Bill Cunningham? He recently took a picture of my sister's two dogs while they were in central park- I've been on the look out for their fashion debut :) Check out his documentary, if you haven't seen it. It was awesome!









I need to get a bike just so I can look awesome in photos. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm Jessica, found you through the book club. I love your blog! It's so cute! I can't wait to get to know all of you guys!
Thanks Jessica! I know, I'm excited to get to know everyone and get reading :)
DeleteI need a bike ASAP, specially after reading this post!
ReplyDeletewww.therecordologist.blogspot.com
I know, everyone looks cooler on a bike.
Delete